Lavish Braiding Studio is hiring! Hiring Hair Braiders in Howard, County, MD.
We are looking for energetic, upbeat, ambitious, hardworking on-callemployees to add to our team. In our efforts to build a power team!
If you're a very talented individual or need guidance and absolutely LOVE what you do, APPLY TODAY!
great energy and work ethic to join our team!
• Braiding Proficiency: Intermediate to
Advanced Braiders Only (Required)
• Full Time ‐ 36 Weekly Hours with 4
Days Off (Required)
• US Work Authorization (Required)
We want our team to be:
• Prompt: Being on time is a must
• Fashionable: We are in the beauty
business so we want to look the part
1) Must make sure uniform
is clean and wrinkle free
at all times
2) Hair must be professional
• Kind: It doesn't cost a thing to be nice
• Happy: Attitude is everything
• Talented: Our hands are magical
• Able to get along with others
• Motivated: We feed off of each other's energy
• Full-time: 3 Days - 12 Hour Shifts
• 4 Days Off (Required)
• Option One | 12 Hour Shifts: Sun, Mon & Tues (Required)
• Option Two | 12 Hour Shifts: Wed, Thurs & Fri (Required)
• Holidays (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Braid/Hair Styling: 5+ year (Required)
• Customer service: 1 year (Required)
• Employee discount
• Bonus Insensitive
• Must have reliable transportation (Required)
1) Have a love and passion for hair braiding
2) Be open to change and learning new techniques by attends and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques
3) Maintains safety standards and cleanliness
4) Maintains a consistent relationship with client base.
5) Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer
6) Physical mobility, able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
7) Assess clients’ hair quality and type to determine if the
8) Provide suggestions to clients regarding different braid knotless braids, however the more styles you can do the more you will be paid hourly
10) Braid and parting technique/styles must be neat and clean
small, smedium, medium, large, extra large that are clean
2) Proper gripping techniques to control tension to prevent
13) Must know how to feed-in braiding hair flawlessly
14) Must know proper sealing to finish braiding services.
All guest and team members are required to wear mask and
follow strict COVID-19 policies even if fully vaccinated.
FACE MASK IS STILL REQUIRED
We will not service you if you have a rash, scabs, & open sores. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• People with monkeypox should isolate until rash has fully resolved, the scabs have fallen off, & a fresh layer of intact skin has formed.
1. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE YOUR MASK TO CHECK FOR SKIN LESIONS
2. WE WILL CHECK YOUR HANDS /ARMS & VISIBLE PARTS OF THE BODY FOR SKIN LESIONS
Deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable, and charges will still apply if we see any skin disorder that is associated with monkeypox, & you will be blocked from booking. Stay home, and get well.